Insouciance-The Site That Stirs Shit Until A Verdict Has Been Rendered

Insouciance \in-SOO-see-uhns; Fr. an-soo-SYAHNS\ , noun: The quality of being insouciant; lack of care or concern; indifference.

A blog about bullies who use physical tactics like social alienation and humiliation. Looking different can provoke bullying and will typically trigger social isolation and weakness. Bullies almost always abuse power and use deliberate and depraved indifference. Some bullies go away, but others get angry and keep bullying until they get a reaction. That’s what they want. Some bullies have high self-esteem. They feel good about themselves. They feel better by picking on others. Most of the time, bullying isn’t about high or low self-esteem. It’s about having power.

Fury For You

Fury For You

My Ghetto For You

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Roswell You Say? Read The Book Of Policies

Ezekiel’s Inaugural Vision, Chapt 1

If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable. Prov 28:9

"Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." – Romans 12:19 

What training is a more powerful message to police officers than the Kelly Thomas murder verdict?
                                                                   
I guess it’s legal to go out and kill now. “What was he doing but begging for his life that he deserved to get beat in the face with a deadly weapon?” Ron Thomas said. “They never said, ‘Kelly, have you had enough?’ He would have certainly said ‘yes’ because he was begging for his life.”

AFTER THE VERDICT: All the officer's involved with the murder of Kelly Thomas will have to wait until a federal investigation of civil right violations.


WE MUST ALL LIVE IN ABSOLUTE TERROR OF POLICE AND OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES IN AMERICA! Police have been given carte blanche to beat us, murder us, torture us, then, drive us into mental institutions
  
IS IT TIME TO INSURE MY HANDS?
 
I am a typist and I type 80 wpm. The cops know this because I have been one of their targeted victims for 15+ years. Even though I was arrested 28 times within a 2 mile radius of my home and filed cases under 18 USC 242, or the Deprivation of Civil Rights Under Color of Law, my complaints were dismissed WITHOUT REVIEW. I remain a indefinitely detained and a targeted victim of police corruption and "Christian" bigots in Klamath Falls, Oregon. And, YOU WILL LET MY PEOPLE GO!

This law was first intended to protect newly freed slaves from abuses at the hands of local southern sheriffs. The law has been used against prison guards, a judge who sexually assaulted women and some of the officers involved in the beating of Rodney King. But, the state and federal government has failed to honor my rights because they are mean misogynist men who pronounced that I do not have standing. Fifteen years of my very difficult work to battle what has led up to every US Amendment violation in the book has failed to heed my cries of desperation, tyranny, and physical, emotional, and financial abuse. 
So, While I cry out to my dad, He who never slumbers or sleeps, I am reminded that in 200 places in the Scripture, Adonai, my Elohim, has PROMISED vengeance on this country for what these corrupt and evil men have done to me and my children.

The Holy One of Israel said from Deuteronomy 32:35, that we are not to avenge ourselves, for “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says God. The consistent biblical example is that God cares a lot about avenging the innocent, and such a concern we find in a biblical law about cold cases, unsolved murders, that shows that a sacrifice had to be paid by the town or village closest to the place where the dead body was found. 

To the People who have stepped over to my side: Wait until your anger subsides for the injustice you are suffering. DO NOT TAKE ANY REPRISALS. When you get over that turbulent disturbing moment, watch and see what G-d does. 

For it was said in Job 34:24-2:

"He breaks in pieces mighty [1] men without inquiry, And sets others in their place. [25] "Therefore He knows [1] their works, And He [2] overthrows them in the night, And they are crushed. [26] "He strikes [1] them like the wicked In [2] a public place, [27] Because they turned [1] aside from following Him, And had [2] no regard for any of His ways; [28] So that they caused the [1] cry of the poor to come to Him, And that He might hear [2] the cry of the afflicted--

You might say, "Why would G-d pick on helpless little children?"  But, I tell you, "No one cares about the undesirable. No one cares about those individuals, who, because of the selfish reasons of others who conspired for their false imprisonment resulting in malicious prosecution, judicial injustice and impropriety, prosecution for the sake of prosecution, lack of funds for legal aid to prove their innocence and/or other errors of one kind or another, have been wrongfully accused and wrongfully convicted of a crime which they did not commit and have been left to languish resulting in loss of liberty, civil rights, productive lifestyles, financial and personal ruin, mental anguish, social condemnation and personal and family embarrassment for the remainder of their lives".  BUT G-D CARES AND G-D KNOWS THE HEART OF A RIGHTEOUS PERSON!  The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous Prov 15:29


The worst thing anyone can do is go to their churches for emotional support. I guarantee you, these congregants have been led astray and are a part of the world views. All of them will make your problems worse. And, they act like they do not believe in divine providence or divine intervention. 

By their non-actions you can see they believe in coincidence to prove the ideology of a universe with no direction, judge or justice, where all events are random and hence where morality is inconceivable. The only morality of that ideology is the survival of the strongest. There are no values other than those of the people in charge. And their coincidence approach to reality constitutes a very strong belief, which is why Joshua, despite his victory, was only able to weaken it, and why it is something we must continue to fight in every generation.

If the "Christians" say they will pray for you, disregard it. The Scripture tells G-d is not listening: 

Isaiah 1:12-15  12When you come to appear before me,  who has asked this of you, this trampling of my courts?  13 Stop bringing meaningless offerings!  Your incense is detestable to me. New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations—    I cannot bear your worthless assemblies. 14 Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them. 15 When you spread out your hands in prayer, I hide my eyes from you; even when you offer many prayers, I am not listening.

Proverbs 1:26-28 says: 26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you—27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you.  28 “Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me,

Jeremiah 11:11 prophesied, "Therefore this is what the LORD says: 'I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them." vs 14 "Do not pray for this people or offer any plea or petition for them, because I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their distress."

Jeremiah 7:16, 14:11-12, 16;5 says the same. So does Exodus 32:10. So, save your tithings and give it to people who are fighting causes about to affect your own best interests. In the Name of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach, Amen!





How seriously do we take the vengeance of God? While the verdict of the Kelly Thomas murder was being read, G-d's vengeance was taking place.




Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements Of Police Cruelty

Cyberbullying Disability bullying Gay bashing Hazing Military bullying Mobbing Parental bullying Passive aggression Peer victimization Prison bullying Rankism Relational aggression School bullying Sexual bullying Workplace bullying Academia Blue collar Information technology Medicine Nursing Teaching Elements Betrayal Blacklisting Bullying culture Bystanders Character assassination Control Coercion Climate of fear Defamation Destabilisation Discrediting Embarrassment False accusation Gaslighting Gossip Harassment Humiliation Incivility Innuendo Insult Intimidation Mind games Moving the goalposts Nagging Name calling Personal attacks Psychological abuse Physical abuse Rudeness Sarcasm School pranks Setting up to fail Smear campaign Social rejection Social undermining Taunting Teasing Whispering campaign Workplace incivility Verbal abuse Yelling Organizations Act Against Bullying Beatbullying Bullying UK Kidscape GRIN Campaign Jer's Vision Actions Anti-Bullying Day Anti-Bullying Week International STAND UP to Bullying Day Anti-bullying legislation International Day of Pink Related Topics Control freak Complex post-traumatic stress disorder Dehumanization Depression Emotional blackmail Narcissism Personal boundaries Personality disorders Psychological manipulation Psychological projection Psychological trauma Psychopathy Scapegoating Self-esteem Sycophancy Victim blaming Victim playing Victimization Whistleblowing

Educational Resource Center

Guide to Criminal Justice And Featured Programs Educational Resource Center
Also, check out John Whitehead’s Book ‘A Government of Wolves’ Named 2014 Gold Medal Winner for Independent Book Publishers ‘Benjamin Franklin’ Awards

Human Trafficking Victims

Human Trafficking Victims
I was promised a job in the legal industry making substantial money, spent a lot of time in college. Then, corrupt lying police officers stigmatized me as a sex offender. State and federal judges targeted me and exploited my work for 15+ years while forcing me to conform to the ways of American men. This also is a form of human trafficking.

Add to Google Reader or Homepage