Insouciance-The Site That Stirs Shit Until A Verdict Has Been Rendered

Insouciance \in-SOO-see-uhns; Fr. an-soo-SYAHNS\ , noun: The quality of being insouciant; lack of care or concern; indifference.

A blog about bullies who use physical tactics like social alienation and humiliation. Looking different can provoke bullying and will typically trigger social isolation and weakness. Bullies almost always abuse power and use deliberate and depraved indifference. Some bullies go away, but others get angry and keep bullying until they get a reaction. That’s what they want. Some bullies have high self-esteem. They feel good about themselves. They feel better by picking on others. Most of the time, bullying isn’t about high or low self-esteem. It’s about having power.

Fury For You

Fury For You

My Ghetto For You

Monday, February 25, 2013

I'M SO GLAD TO BE DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER

Guess what bitch?  You may think I am undergoing a painful and cruel treatment and will die in hell by the cancer you have caused. The problem though is that I welcome death. I will be so glad to be out of this sick filthy country and world! The pain you have caused me is worse than any physical pain I will suffer. I will be holding on to Jesus' hand while He takes me to hell to see you rot, you fucking psychopath bitch.

Why else do you think I've ignored my doctors?

“Go outside and get some fresh air or cuddle with a loved one and you don’t feel any better, only more upset at being unable to feel the joy that everyone else seems to feel. Everything gets colored by the sadness.” Aaron Swartz

“I have no faith in the ‘justice’ system. Perhaps my actions today, and this letter, will send a stronger message to the public. Either way, I have lost control over this situation, and this is my only way to regain control.”  Jonathan James

 

"The Federal Judiciary is never happy unless someone commits suicide" Kini
  
  Kini Cosma: "The US Government can take all our guns away thinking they've conquered domestic violence. But, guess what? G-d promised He will come out of no where and fuck their asses! Now, that is a miracle.
  Kini Cosma: "Ay, ay. The US Government can take all of our vehicles away thinking they've put you in a wheel chair. But, guess what? G-d promised He will come out of no where and fuck their asses!  Now, that is a miracle, too!"
 
This I've known all my life. This does not excuse people from being held accountable. After years of personal destruction, apologies are not even received anymore.

People destroyed by U.S. tyrants and literal sodomites say they want apologies. Fuck that. I want my G-d damn fuck'n money!

The way they look at it is they are normal. They are "doing their job". They didn't do anything wrong.

On February 21, 2013, my landlord Steve ordered that Kerrick and Steve's brother-in-law tear down an old wrecked RV no longer in operation. In the process of this "manly" job, they spewed wood, nails, and other metal material all over the round about where the tenants drive through.

On February 25, 2013, I needed to drive my van over to feed my horses. Fearing I would be unable to repark my vehicle when returning I called the police for them to witness the debris spewed in the driveway. Nails and other material would inflict further damage to my vehicle.  Kerrick knows I do not have reverse in my van. The reverse kick down band has disengaged.  Regardless, if he remembers or not. All of us use the driveway for a turn around.



My evidence of retaliation will be the rent receipts with a $185 extra charge.

I have been told to go to "Small Claims".  What they seem to forget is that the Klamath County Court Judges are corrupt, they've been sued (pending in the Inter-American Court.
), and they owe me for the abuses they have already plagued on my head. An officer told me to look at the rent contract. The Klamath County Courts do not honor contracts! 

I'M NOT GOING DOWNTOWN I'M NOT GOING TO FILE ONE MORE PAPER BECAUSE COURT OFFICIALS AND CONGRESS WIPE THEIR ASSES WITH OUR PAPERS!  I DO NOT READ THE LOCAL NEWSPAPERSI DO NOT WANT THE SIGHT OF THEIR FACES IN MINE. THEY ARE INHUMAN ABOMINATIONS TO ME!

When those claims are paid:

I WILL THEN PROCEED TO RID MYSELF OF THIS FUCKING FILTHY CITY, THIS FILTHY FUCKING STATE, AND THIS FILTHY FUCKING KUNTRY.  

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements Of Police Cruelty

Cyberbullying Disability bullying Gay bashing Hazing Military bullying Mobbing Parental bullying Passive aggression Peer victimization Prison bullying Rankism Relational aggression School bullying Sexual bullying Workplace bullying Academia Blue collar Information technology Medicine Nursing Teaching Elements Betrayal Blacklisting Bullying culture Bystanders Character assassination Control Coercion Climate of fear Defamation Destabilisation Discrediting Embarrassment False accusation Gaslighting Gossip Harassment Humiliation Incivility Innuendo Insult Intimidation Mind games Moving the goalposts Nagging Name calling Personal attacks Psychological abuse Physical abuse Rudeness Sarcasm School pranks Setting up to fail Smear campaign Social rejection Social undermining Taunting Teasing Whispering campaign Workplace incivility Verbal abuse Yelling Organizations Act Against Bullying Beatbullying Bullying UK Kidscape GRIN Campaign Jer's Vision Actions Anti-Bullying Day Anti-Bullying Week International STAND UP to Bullying Day Anti-bullying legislation International Day of Pink Related Topics Control freak Complex post-traumatic stress disorder Dehumanization Depression Emotional blackmail Narcissism Personal boundaries Personality disorders Psychological manipulation Psychological projection Psychological trauma Psychopathy Scapegoating Self-esteem Sycophancy Victim blaming Victim playing Victimization Whistleblowing

Educational Resource Center

Guide to Criminal Justice And Featured Programs Educational Resource Center
Also, check out John Whitehead’s Book ‘A Government of Wolves’ Named 2014 Gold Medal Winner for Independent Book Publishers ‘Benjamin Franklin’ Awards

Human Trafficking Victims

Human Trafficking Victims
I was promised a job in the legal industry making substantial money, spent a lot of time in college. Then, corrupt lying police officers stigmatized me as a sex offender. State and federal judges targeted me and exploited my work for 15+ years while forcing me to conform to the ways of American men. This also is a form of human trafficking.

Add to Google Reader or Homepage